Thursday, December 8, 2011

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson 12 rounds fight HBO sports boxine comeing on 10 dec at usa


HALLO VISITOR AND VISITORS YOU ARE MOST WELLCOME TO JOIN LIVE GAME ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP WITH 100% GRANTYI BY FREE WITH 2011 SEASON LIVE ON SKY SPORTS.FOX NETWORK.ESNB.VERSES TV.

ENJOY THE HOLD GAME LIVE ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP

I am also going for Peterson on this one. I do belive Khan will win via UD, by a very close margin though. I do think that Peterson is actually stronger from the few fights that i've seen him in. One major thing that I have to disagree is that Khan is an elite fighter. In my opinion Khan is getting better and better each time but not the qualities of Elite fighters like Marques, Pacman, Mayweather, Cotto, ETC. I think he is a very good B level fighter and still needs to prove more than beating Peterson to deserve a spot in the Elite class. If he does end up fighting Tim Bradley and does beat him, i think that wil be the trademark, or if he goes up in weight I would love to see him against Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto, Shenshenko, or Guerrero!

                                                                             picture



Ambrish Patel/Sports Corporation:
















hip
Lamont Peterson Record: 26-1-0 (18 KOs) Ranking: This Week: 1 | Last Week: 1 | Weeks On List: 124 Titles: WBA, IBF

No comments:

Post a Comment